A Classic Qlder is Hiding Here
Behind the enclosed front veranda is a classic family sized Qlder home. This 3 bedroom character home has all the charm of yesteryear with a modern touch. With an extra wide hallway, tongue and groove walls, 10ft Ceilings and hardwood floor boards let you know of an era gone by.
– There is miles of room throughout the home with 3 really big bedrooms plus a study & front sunroom .The master bedroom is just huge and is also air/con
– A spacious air/con living room and separate dine/family area for your convenience
– Polished hardwood floors are throughout the home
– Large eat in kitchen with a lovely rear weatherproof deck off the kitchen overlooks the huge ¼ acre block capturing the mountain views and afternoon breezes
– The home has been restumped and the roof was replaced some years ago saving you thousands
– There is a double drive thru carport into the fully secured huge ¼ acre block giving you all the room you need for a 5 or 6 bay shed, off street parking or a pool. Or You might do the lot
– With a water tank at the rear and being partially concreted under the home you will always have all the room for storage you need. There is an old shower and sauna set up that is not in working order underneath if you choose to finish the project you will have everything you need.
Walk to Bundamba Tafe, Rail station and the primary and high school. This home is centrally located to all amenities in a flood free area. The seller is motivated to sell so I think if you want a big home on a big block in a great area please call me today to arrange your personal viewing
Property Code: 2642