Is this a Splitter/Dual Occupancy in Silkstone
What a great location. This is my old local neighbourhood growing up. When I was younger I walked to Silkstone Primary School, Booval Fair Shopping Centre and Booval railway station. Now there is other local shops and Brothers Footy Club is just down the road. You can also catch the bus at the end of the street to the University and Ipswich Hospital. This 3 bedroom home is situated on a 799m2 corner allotment. It may be possible to subdivide or potential dual occupancy (STCA) by making your own enquiries.
– Currently rented to a long term tenant at $265 per week this solid home is a great income earner.
– 1960’s Chamferboard Construction with concrete stumps
– 799m2 Corner allotment in a flood free area
– 3 big bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Built in front veranda creating more space off the living area
– Huge rear weatherproof area at the rear. Ideal for enclosing the ends of the room
– Lock up garage and all this with a huge fully secured dog friendly yard
– Ideal investment or superfund property
Silkstone is an established suburb with all the amenities and infrastructure at the ready.
Give me a call today to arrange your own personal viewing
Property Code: 2645