Quality Location, Quality Home
Built in 2004, this solid family sized home has been meticulously cared for, boasting modern fittings & quality finishes. The 665m2 elevated block is in a prime location that offers near unrivalled access to both Ipswich, Brisbane and Springfield. Both owner occupiers and investors alike will find something to peak their interest.
Property Features at a Glance:
– 4 good sized Built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Master bedroom boasts air-conditioning, walk-in robe & modern ensuite
– Modern light and airy Bathroom with separate shower & bath
– Modern Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher with plenty of cupboard & bench space
– Large tiled dining area / second living space, offering access to back patio
– Spacious air conditioned living room, complete with ceiling fan, and large windows located at the front of the property
– Double lockup garage with room for some additional storage, and access to internal laundry.
– Security screens to all windows and doors throughout the property for added peace of mind
– Fully fenced large rear yard with established and easy to maintain gardens and a garden shed – plenty of room for growing families or to add your own touch!
– Covered patio with room for the BBQ.
The property is situated in an excellent location in leafy Camira.
Only a 20 Minute drive to Ipswich CBD (approx. 20km)
Only a 30 Minute Drive to Brisbane CBD (approx. 25km)
Only a 15 Minute Drive to Orion shopping centre Springfield (approx. 12km)
Only a 3 Minute drive to nearest train station (approx. 1.9km) and less than 1km to the nearest bus stop
Only a 3 Minute drive to Camira State School (approx. 1.3km)
Nearby to parks, sporting clubs, shopping centres and many more amenities
Easy access to Ipswich Motorway, Centenary Highway and Logan Motorway
Camira has experienced consistent growth over the last 5 years with median house prices having increased approximately 19% over the last 5 years to December 2017 (REIQ Queensland Market Moniter) – If you’re looking to buy in a great location, with great value for money Contact Bryce to arrange your personal viewing!
Property Code: 2496